At last a diet that makes sense!”
- The Donner Party
A real delicacy. Incredible, if not inedible.
Ina is a great wit and she has concocted a delicious concept in this book. Buy it now and read it for dessert!
- Ed Brodow, Negotiation Expert, Bestselling Author, Actor
Humorous look at eating the food that's best for you. Would make a great gift!
- Sylva Kelegian, Actress, Best-selling author, God Spelled Backwards
This is so true!...Wait a minute. Is this tongue in cheek? Whose tongue? Whose cheek?
- Oswella Parsons, Housewife, Patterson, NJ
- Larry Yurdin, President, Yurdin Entertainment
OMG! To all my peeps ─ you’ve got to try this diet! It’s the original Paleo!
- Marcy Hanson, Planet’s Best Diets Blogger
Cannibal jokes? Ewwww! ….Have you heard the one about why Cannibals don’t like clowns? They taste funny.
Tch, tch...This is terrible. I love it!
- Ron Levitt, Former Banker, Gastronome
Very Viennese...Light, airy, but with an edge.
- Al Gollin, The Newspaper Advertising Bureau
The authors really put their hearts in it!
- John Bragin, Educator, UCLA
A work that is not all in vein.
- Helcio Milito, Percussionist
It won't cost an arm and a leg!
- Jeffrey Daumer